Nov 13, 2012
Other Available Downloads
Nov 13, 2012
- Full text selection (with double tap full word selection).
- Copy selected plain text.
- Copy selected rich html text.
- Drag and drop selected text.
- Added bridge object functionality to call code from html by 'method' and 'property' keys.
- More extensive HtmlRender static capabilities (added Measure html).
- Generate html from DOM with or without style.
- Scroll using keyboard.
- Add LinkClicked event with handled capability.
- Supports transparent background.
- Compile to compact framework.
- Preformatted text (pre, code tags and pre style), will fix soon.
- Calling code from html to static property or method using fully qualified name, replaced with providing 'Bridge' object that it's properties and method can be called.
- Correct collapsing vertical margins.
- Correct Line break handling (br tag).
- Correct text whitespace handling.
- Support single quoted attributes.
- 20% performance improvement.
- MaximumSize calculation in MeasureBounds.
- Scrollbars on html panel on resize.
- Inline images using data in img tag src attribute.
- Font size localization parsing
- Exception when clicking an anchor that has an URL with an equal sign
- Scroll to top when setting new html in HtmlPanel
- Style cascade for fixed blocks
- Renamed assembly and namespace to "HtmlRenderer".
- Renamed HtmlRenderer class to HtmlRender (namespace conflict)
- Changed the way code is called from html renderer to use bridge object.
- Exposed parsed stylesheet data with CssData and CssBlock classes.
- Removed CssBox inheritance from InitialContainer and renamed it to RootContainer.
- CssBox and all it's subclasses are internal.
- Extracted stylesheet parsing code into CssParser class.
- Extracted html parsing code into HtmlParser class.
- Created CssBoxProperties class that CssBox inherits from to separate all css properties code.
- Misc. code refactoring into utility classes (CssUtils, DomUtils, CssDrawingUtils)
- Added side by side view with WinForms WebBrowser control.
- Added open in external browser.
- Added run performance test.
- Added "Test Samples" to available html for testing.
- Improved syntax coloring in editor (attributes).
Good to see this great project being actively developed again!
on Nov 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.