Other Available Downloads
For the long version see my blog post
- Minor fixes and updates from pull requests.
- Multi-framework support
- Native - no WinForms interop or hacks
- Native WPF controls (HtmlPanel, HtmlLabel)
- Feature parity with WinForms
- Dependency property and routed events
- Excellent performance
- Subset to WinForms HtmlRenderer
- GdiPlus text rendering only
- Text selection
- Links and anchors
- Extensibility support for other frameworks using Core library
- Metro (Win8/Windows RT/Windows Phone)
- Xamarin (iOS/Android)
- Unity/XNA (gaming)
- Split library into core assembly and additional assembly for each framework
- Core - dependency only on System
- Object model minor changes and namespace changes
- Demo application
- Improve WinForms demo to show image and PDF generation
- WinForms demo build that work on Mono
- Full WPF demo application
- Change build script to batch file
- Added clear current selection method
- Added LoadComplete event on when set html if fully parsed and layouted
- Fix table center/right alignment
- Fix sub, sup style text handling.
- Fix possible infinite loop in CorrectRelativeUrls
- Improve image downloading handling
- Fix collision of downloading the same image
- Don't cache failed or partial image downloads responses
- Synchronization issues
- Padding support on HtmlLabel and HtmlPanel controls
- URL attributes with double quotes are not processed correctly (thx Richard)
- Fix html clearing not resetting ActualSize
- Height calculation trimming last pixel
- Fix actual width calculation when location.X is set
- Fix WinForms horizonal scroll content clipping
- Fix high CPU usage while holding mouse down (thx Ryan)
- Handle possibility of no requested style exists for the font, use regular then
- Fix table cell width calculation too small when using multiple blocks with whitespaces
- Fix styles parsing for html and * wildcard
- Removed default body style (10pt Tahoma)
This works perfectly! I use it to make a componant grid from HTML...
Thx a lot!
on Mar 1 at 9:49 PM
Hard to integrate it seamlessly into my application when the background does not currently support null (for transparent) https://htmlrenderer.codeplex.com/workitem/9102
on Mar 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM
This is the best HTML renderer for WinForms!
on Aug 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM
The best library for HTML rendering in .NET world.
P.S. It is very sad that project is not supported more.
on Feb 22, 2015 at 2:54 AM
very perfect and useful.
thank a lot.
on Nov 3, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.