Borders and colors

Feb 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Hi,

I just found this library, can only say that it is great and very useful to avoid embedding a complete heavy webbrowser for small, simple layout requirements.

I found two 'issues' so far. First, setting a 1px border and rounded corners to for instance 5px on a <div>, results in a border that mostly isn't 1px thick. It looks more like 2px, though resizing the control at runtime will give 1px borders on some of the edges momentarily.

Second issue is not a problem, more a feature wish. Would it be possible to add the rgba() color function? I know it is CSS3, but it would be really nice to include and I guess not that much trouble, as .NET colors already support the alpha value.

Yours,
Jens
Developer
Feb 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Thx, though I don't agree on the "small, simple layout" it has quite an extensive support.

I will look into it, though probably not for v1.4 as rounded corners is not super important.

Will add it to v1.4

Cheers,
Arthur.
Feb 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to demean the project, I only referred to the context for which I'm am using it. I do appreciate the how much the library can do, it sure is extensive, I'll most likely use more in the future. Looking forward to the next releases.

Another thing that popped up after my first post, is selections and cursors. Would it be possible to implement CSS cursors and something like 'user-select: none'? The latter doesn't have to be done through the stylesheet. For me it would be find with a .NET property that can control whether or not selection is allowed.

Yours,
Jens
Developer
Feb 28, 2013 at 7:38 AM
np, just a bit too proud of the library.

It will be best that you will add feature request issue for features that you would like to be added with some explanations and html sample if relevant.

Disable text selection will be part of v1.4

Cheers,
Arthur.