BaseStylesheet

Feb 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Is BaseStylesheet working properly? I have the following defined in a BaseStylesheet property in the designer:
.dataHighlight { font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; }
with a data template set up as:
const string _dataTemplate = "<center>Attach the <span class='dataHighlight'>{0}</span> frob to connector <span class='dataHighlight'>{1}</span> on the device.</center>";
in both this const declaration and within the Text property in the designer. The population of the content in my test is as follows:
var html = string.Format(_dataTemplate, "rubber ducky", "W1");
htmlLabel1.Text = html;
The text is neither transformed nor bolded in either the designer or when I run the test. If I include the style elements inline, I get the expected formatting. Seems like a bug, but it might just be an unimplemented (but planned) functionality.
Developer
Feb 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM
There is a bug that class name is case sensitive but is converted lower case when parsed in BaseStylesheet. it will be fixed in v1.4 (2 weeks)
A workaround is to change the class name "dataHighlight" to "datahighlight".
Also the "text-transform" style is currently not supported.
Feb 25, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Also the "text-transform" style is currently not supported.
At all or just in css defined in BaseStylesheet? If you mean the former, I guess you missed the part where I said
If I include the style elements inline, I get the expected formatting.
Otherwise, how does it avoid including the style into the definition.
Developer
Feb 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM
It is not supported at all.
I will add it in the future.
Feb 26, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Interesting. Not sure how it's working now, then. I won't look too closely to figure it out. :)